Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Paying It Forword"

"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for things that benefit us and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."

I thank you so much for your generous donations!

MY MISSION: To provide housing assistance, support, stability and nurturing for homeless children and their families as they prepare to acquire and maintain permanent housing.

MY GOAL: Is to help families stay together despite the traumatic events that lead to homelessness, to help them take the steps necessary to empower their independence and to assist them in securing permanent housing.

When a family becomes homeless they are often confused, depressed, and overwhelmed. They may not be able to stay with relatives or friends and the homeless system becomes the only refuge for this family in need.

My Christain friends you make me proud! God bless everyone of you!

"Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act." - Proverbs 3:27-28

"The Lord is my shepherd. He gives me everything I need…he gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths for the honor of his name. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid. You are with me" (Psalm 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment