Thursday, January 5, 2012

The LORD Jesus is our:



LOVE
"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is Love." (1John 4:8)


"The LORD did not set His Love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people... Know therefore that the LORD thy God, He is God, the faithful God, which keepeth Covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His Commandments to a thousand generations." (Deuteronomy 7:7,9)


JOY
"The LORD had made them joyful." (Ezra 6:22)


"The joy of the LORD is your strength." (Nehemiah 8:10)


PEACE
"Now The God of Peace be with you all." (Romans 15:33)


"Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our LORD." (2Peter 1:2)


HOPE
"Now The God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." (Romans 15:13)


"That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep His Commandments." (Psalm 78:7)


WISDOM
"For after that in the Wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." (1Corinthians 1:21)


"Christ the Power of God, and the Wisdom of God." (1Corinthians 1:24)


UNITY
"Endeavouring to keep the Unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." (Ephesians 4:3)


"Till we all come in the Unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ." (Ephesians 4:13)


SAFETY
"Safety is of the LORD." (Proverbs 21:31)


"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety." (Psalm 4:8)


"The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by Him; and the LORD shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between His shoulders." (Deuteronomy 33:12)


HEALTH
"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise Him, Who is The Health Of My Countenance, and my God." (Psalm 43:5)


"Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." (Proverbs 3:7-8)


"My son, attend to My Words; incline thine ear unto My Sayings. Let Them not depart from thine eyes; keep Them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find Them, and health to all their flesh." (Proverbs 4:20-22)


STRENGTH
"I will love Thee, O LORD, my Strength. The LORD is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in Whom I will trust." (Psalm 18:1-2)


"Now know I that the LORD saveth His anointed; He will hear him from His Holy Heaven with the Saving Strength of His Right Hand." (Psalm 20:6)


"The LORD is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him." (Psalm 28:7)


PROSPERITY
"Save now, I beseech Thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech Thee, send now prosperity." (Psalm 118:25)


"They shall prosper that love Thee." (Psalm 122:6)


SALVATION
"The LORD is my Strength and Song, and He is become my Salvation." (Exodus 15:2)


"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my Strength, and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14)


RIGHTEOUSNESS
"Their righteousness is of Me, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 54:17)


"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD... He hath covered me with The Robe Of Righteousness, as a Bridegroom decketh Himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels." (Isaiah 61:10)


"This is His name whereby He shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." (Jeremiah 23:6)


SANCTIFICATION
"Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our LORD Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the Everlasting Covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to Whom be glory for ever and ever." (Hebrews 13:20-21)


"Who are kept by the Power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." (1Peter 1:5)


"For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning." (2Peter 2:20)


LIFE
"According as His Divine Power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto Life and Godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue." (2Peter 1:3)


"And this is Life Eternal, that they might know Thee the Only True God, and Jesus Christ, Whom Thou hast sent." (John 17:3)


"Yet the LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life." (Psalm 42:8)


BROTHER
"For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is My brother, and My sister, and mother." (Mark 3:35)


"Wherefore in all things it behoved Him to be made like unto His brethren." (Hebrews 2:17)


"For both He that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of One: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren." (Hebrews 2:11)


"A friend loveth at all times, and a Brother is born for adversity." (Proverbs 17:17)


FRIEND
"13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you." (John 15:13-15)


"And I say unto you My friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do." (Luke 12:4)


INTERCESSOR
"It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, Who is even at the right hand of God, Who also maketh intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)


"For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus." (1Timothy 2:5)


"Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25)


"For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into Heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us." (Hebrews 9:24)


"If any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous." (1John 2:1)


HIGH PRIEST
"We have such an High Priest, Who is set on the right hand of the Throne of the Majesty in the Heavens." (Hebrews 8:1)


"10 We are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this Man, after He had offered One Sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till His enemies be made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified." (Hebrews 10:10-14)


LORD & KING
"He is LORD of lords, and KING of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful." (Revelation 17:14)


"Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances..." (Psalm 44:4)


"For God is my King of old, working Salvation in the midst of the earth." (Psalm 74:12)


"For the LORD is our Judge, the LORD is our Lawgiver, the LORD is our King; He will save us." (Isaiah 33:22)


BRIDEGROOM
"The bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee." (Isaiah 62:5)


"He that hath the bride is the Bridegroom." (John 3:29)


"The Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him." (Matthew 25:6)


"The Bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with Him to the Marriage: and the door was shut." (Matthew 25:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment