Saturday, December 10, 2011

I saw a vision and have a message for someone



Mathew 9:20-22 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak.She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”
Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment.

The Lord was very clear to me this morning…He said to give these scripture verses because someone needs this kind of faith today. The message for you today is:


The Lord wants you to stretch your faith…reach out…stretch your hand out and reach. Touch the Lord with your faith in His ability to help and heal you. No matter what the need is…no matter what you are going through….humble yourself….even if you have to bow low…even if you must crawl…extend your hand out to the Lord and……touch the hem of His Holy garment.

I’m seeing a vision right now:

I see you on the ground…tired and dirty from what you are going through. After your faith and trust in Jesus carried you to His hem and you touch it…I see Jesus pulling you to your feet. You are limp like a doll…but He hugs you and strength begins to come back into your spirit man. You stand before Jesus and you look into His eyes and the tears begin to flow down your checks. I see your mouth moving. You are giving Him thanks. I can hear Him saying something back to you. He is saying…”tell others what I have done for you”.

Whoever this message is for…….this is Holy Ground today. I feel the awesome presence of God. Someone has really been going through some things. You are going to be Ok. This is a day to really stretch your faith like you never have before. This is a time to trust all that you know about our powerful God. He can do it for you…He can bring you through this. This is a turning point in your walk with the Lord.


Remember to give Him all the praise, glory and honor due Him for what He’s about to do for you. Expect a miracle!

2 comments:

  1. If its not for me I'd be suprised, gave me shivers, the good kind. Thank you, and God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally for me!!!! I asked HIM to speak to me and w/ this HE did!

    ReplyDelete